Virtual Open House
For over 50 years, New City School students age 3 through 6th Grade have received an education that is rigorous and joyful in equal measure through hands-on, experiential curriculum guided by the theory of Multiple Intelligences.
Join us on November 7th at our Virtual Open House to learn more about our community!
- Connect with our Head of School, administrators, and teachers, and hear from students and families about their experiences at New City School.
- Hear about New City School’s response to COVID and our approach to in-person and remote learning options.
- Discover our new Innovation Lab & Kitchen classroom space.
- Learn about New City School’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion—both in the classroom and the greater community.
- Explore how our Variable Tuition program supports families at different income levels.
If you have any questions, please contact our Director of Enrollment Management, Melanie Harmon (firstname.lastname@example.org).