What is it?
- Approaching problems logically
- Understanding numbers and abstract patterns
- Recognizing and solving problems using reasoning skills
Students are likely to...
- enjoy working with numbers, figuring things out, and analyzing situations
- know how things work
- ask questions
- exhibit precision in problem-solving
- work in situations that present clear black-and-white solutions
How students use the logical-mathematical intelligence in the classroom:
- Playing strategy games
- Using concrete objects to demonstrate understanding
- Using graphs to record information
- Drawing maps and establishing timelines